Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Coming soon: Bookmarks!

When I send a print copy to someone right now, I tuck a cute little version of the witch on a dandelion logo that's at the top of my blog over there.  Up there ^. It's purple, and has my website on it.

But that got me thinking: BOOKMARKS ARE COOL!!  So I went and found a website that does bookmarks, and made one with the purple logo. I just ordered them, and now I want them instantly in my hands. Seriously, would whomever is in charge of inventing the thing on Star Trek, what are they called, that makes things appear, just get it over with already!? And while you're at it, bring me some Earl Grey, Hot.

These are nerdy, daily things that I do which take up an inordinate amount of time. But it's all for the fans.. my dahlings. The fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment