Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sale! Sale! Sale!

My novel Mariposa is on a limited time Kindle Countdown deal starting today for only 99 Cents!!    

I think most of my friend list already has a copy, but I'm really hoping that if you liked it, you'll "gift" a copy of it on Amazon to a friend who you think might like a new read. I'm still hard at work on the sequel, the story of Tony, Meg's boyfriend, and hope to get it published very soon. But for now, check out the novel one reviewer called "The best book [he] read all year" and others have called beautiful and said it kept them up all night!

It's a love story. It's a ghost story. It's about history, and all the things that keep us stuck in our own bad patterns in life. It has intertwining main characters that have to learn what "haunting" really is all about. Not to mention supernatural wolves!For less than a buck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment